Sunday, February 26, 2012

Economic paper topic: Economic Impact study of Music on the Mountaintop

Music on the Mountain top has gained momentum and popularity as a music festival and has only been around a few years. It has state wide recognition and maintains its Appalachian roots by featuring Blue grass and Folk bands such as: Sam Bush, Railroad earth, Possum Jenkins, Yo Mamas Big Fat Booty Band, Frontier Ruckus. Some local bands have also made it on the scene such as the Major Sevens and Do it to Julia.

I am currently emailing Jimmy Hunt about his willingness to provide an email list of attendees to the event. Once I can get the list I will be able to move forward with my project. I believe the information I can provide to Jimmy will be extremely valuable for him in planning/advertising for next years event.

No comments:

Post a Comment