Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happiness Economics

At this point, my topic for my paper is still pretty vague, but I have the general direction figured out.  I am really interested in the idea of happiness economics and the different things that are related to that.  Most of the articles that I have been looking into about this topic talk about the positive linear relationship between income and happiness.  What I would like to be able to do is not only test that idea, but also try and show the potential relationships between other economic factors and overall happiness.  In addition, I would like to show the different strengths of the different factors in these determinants.  Currently, I'm working on figuring out what kind of data is available in the research of happiness field and from there I will figure out what exactly I can do with that data.

No comments:

Post a Comment